Objectives, Vision and Mission
- NAD assists government in formulation of policies that will help enhance the health of Nigerians.
- NAD also provides continuing medical education in dermatology for various cadres of health care workers.
- NAD is actively involved in promoting public awareness on matters of skin health.
- NAD acts as an advocacy group against the stigmatization of Nigerians with skin disorders.
- To ensure improved quality of life for the Nigerian society through the promotion and application of dermatological science and technology.
- To provide unbiased, expert advice to the government and its agencies on issues relevant to the specialty especially those of national interest that dermatologic science and technology can solve.
- To establish and maintain the highest standards of dermatology training and practice in Nigeria, through publications of journals, organization of scientific conferences, seminars, workshops and symposia.